Monday, March 30, 2009

My Best Halloween Nite memories...

That Halloween Friday night, was one of the most memorable experience of a lifetime becoz you won't get this kinda experience back home as Halloween is not as popular or common in Asian countries. People here don't celebrate it.. or not as publicly enjoy Halloween...

I didn't know that Halloween can be that exciting!!!!!

Before going to 6th street to celebrate Halloween, this is our dinner at BJ's =)


Full size BJ's famous Pizza.......




And a few glass of special BJ's beer ;) hehe... btw, BJ's beer is a must try ok!!

So we drive to downtown Austin where Halloween celebration will be in 6th street, the central of downtown, the oldest street of Austin...

The 6th street begins from the Driskill Hotel, Austin oldest hotel in history....



This is 100 years old Driskill Hotel...it just looks like back into the 50s where you still see horse ride everywhere...it just added the chilly to Halloween atmosphere...

As we are walking into 6th street..out of nowhere...I was shocked when i see this.. unexpectedly...

Speechless...he looked so real, so eerie, so frightening...somemore with scowling sound from him as he walked across the road towards us..I almost screamed...urghhhh...



Suddenly you see a skeleton standing still beside the road, smiling at you.....*goosebumps*




Acting as Jesus shouldering the Cross???!!


Oohh.. Red Riding Hood with the BIG BAD WOLF!!! Is so so real!!!.. the costume is just perfect!! See his long dirty tongue...yucksss!!



Little Pumpkin baby dressing up for Halloween.. so cuteeeee.....! She looks so innocent I was wondering if she knew that it is Halloween that she is celebrating...



No costume yet?? Don't worry... 6th Street is still selling the best Halloween costumes :)


Hey!! It's Obama and McCain and 'baby Palin'????!! Haha...US is a free country where they can make fun of their politicians and have a laugh at their biggest election...not bad.....

Malaysia??! you would need to sacrifice your freedom to ISA if you ever,ever try this...becoz it will make you a very dangerous person so called....ridiculous?? believe it..


Hahahaha.... this is sucha good shoot... and the gal really looks like Palin!!!



urghhhh.....the guy with tattoos in blue velvet bikini??! My stomach isn't feeling good now...



The crowd in 6th Street is unbelievable packed! Everyone is dressed up in one way or another, very creative very entertaining and very FUN!!

As I was happily snapping photos.... this scene walking towards us frightens me out of my skin!!! I was desperately holding my breathe....
This is terribly scary group of costumes looking so damn real!!




Look at the coffin they are carrying and the head covered with blood that he is holding....sending shivers down my spine.... my goodness!!.. I think they really deserve the best of the best Halloween costume!!!



My first time to see all the weird scary real costumes walking all over the street freely and publicly.. woww... *speechless*

Hope I don't get nightmares..

So thinking I have seen enough of Halloween, we walked back to our cars.. before we knew...he is standing right in front of us with his big c***!!!!




OMG........ I can't imagine how embarrassed is that.. one hand holding his gigantic c*** and another puffing ciggie in a public area??!! And ifyou notice... right opposite us is a priest, laughing his head off!!!

I salute to his bravery...

At last I am home... and XiaoBai also wanna celebrate his Halloween too! ;)



Heheheheee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment