Monday, March 2, 2009

Any Free Handphone for me?

That faithful evening, it was raining cats and dogs...

Friday 530pm, time to go home! Yeah... but after stepping out of the office, I was stunned.. the rain was so heavy that it is starting to flood! Even the walking pavement is accumulating water..

Having no umbrella, we were wet after we managed to run inside our car. Arriving at home..another challenge, opening the gate without umbrella :( When we rush into our house, we were already dripping water.. very quickly we changed and throw the wet clothes into the washing machine... and I pressed 'Start', poured some detergent..done..!

Made a cup of coffee, now I can enjoy my cool evening in front of my Astro.

Miss my living roon & TV channels in Texas....

Ahh.. is about time to call mum.. and I intuitively grep my handphone from the table. Eeee??! where is my handphone? I search the whole table and my handphone did not seem to be there?!! Then I started asking "Where is my handphone arr? Did you see my phone??"

Oohhhh-huhhhh..... Damnnn..!!.. I think I left it in my jeans .. which is inside the washing machine..already washed! -__-

I started searching for my handphone inside the washing machine..truly, is there, all cleaned, as new.. :(

My handphone as clean as new now...


Urrgghhhhh......what was I thinking that I put my handphone to wash!!


Luckily the LG handphone is just 200 bucks, not 2000 bucks..if not, I will..

破财消灾。。 need to buy another phone now....hmmmm..
Or anyone has a free one for me? 2nd hand also can, I don't mind .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment