Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny Conversation

A short funny conversation between me and a China seller.... took me a moment to realize what he actually meant...

Me: I wanna buy this dress, code NA123.. How much?

China man: Oh, this is USD50.

Me: That is very expensive, I don't want anymore, thank you.

China man: There is no relationship, hope to do business with you next time.

Me: ??? **thinking hard--> What relationship?**


After idling for 3 sec, Ooohhhh........ There is no relationship = never mind ...

Why? becoz that is direct translation from Mandarin...

There is no relationship = 那没有关系。

=.='''




2 comments:

Ice said...

That is funny! They direct translate a lot of words from English. I wonder if that makes them look silly or what? :o)

XiaoBai said...

haha.. it actually makes me embarrassed... I was idling for few seconds before I replied' okie, thank you...'

Post a Comment