Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stupidest Meeting.

Today, I wasted half my morning, being forced to attend a stupid manufacturing meeting (luckily is just one time deal, phewww!).




Anyway, I have no words to describe what I see in the meeting than just simply STUPID.



There are ~25 people in the meeting. >90% of them are high level VVIP people such as supervisors, managers, senior managers & group leaders.

When the agenda starts... the first important discussion is, last night the printer in manufacturing floor jammed and cannot print out the paper for the lots.

What???!!!! Did I listen correctly?? Printer jam issue for top management discussion??!!!!


And 'printer jam' issue needs to be filed as a red hot issue, and need to discuss what is the poka-yoke way of fixing the problem long term.. so that we no longer have printer jam issue next time..
-__-"'


The manager also presents that they found out that the printer jammed because they found that there is a tiny bit of sticker sticked on the laser inside the printer which is the root cause. And he asked "So, now we have to think next time how to prevent any sticker to stick inside the printer laser. Anyone?"

And I see many managers trying to make themselves look brilliant by offering tonnes of suggestions and opinions how to prevent any stickers to go into the printer and make it jam.....

The whole meeting looks like a bunch of idiots circling the printer trying to fix the printer jam...

I think he is right this time....

This super duper dumb topic can actually discussed through for over 20mins...what more can I say??

I realized one thing... the so-called very big company I work for, I**** is truly a damn filthy rich company despite the economy downturn, where most companies out there are struggling to survive and laying off employees...I**** has been paying high salaries to over 20 managerial top management personnels to fix a manufacturing printer jam issue in a meeting.

To all VVIP managers: Plsssssss don't call a meeting if you just wanna talk about nonsences or just to fill up your free time during work hours!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment