Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My baby papaya trees

That day, we stopped at a Malay fruit stall beside the road, and bought a half papaya already cut and wrapped nicely. And we bargained the half papaya from RM3 to RM1..... heheheeheheeeee...



As I am cutting up the papaya into small pieces, I realize the seeds are really a lot....and suddenly an idea popped out, why not we try to plant the seeds in the backyard and see if it will grow?? =)

So I kept all the seeds..

We cleaned one small part of the backyard, threw away all the lallang and grass... then we spread all the seeds in rectangular area we cleaned up and digged up. Then we buried the seeds beneath, sprinkled some water...

After around 1 week time, we went back to the backyard to take a look....

WaLaaa!!!!!!! the seeds have grown into baby papaya leaves!!!!!! Wowww.... that's spectacular!!!! There are so many of them in small groups together...!!

My baby papaya leaves look so cuteeee....


See??? there are so many of them!!!

Woww..... I am so happy that my papaya seeds are actually growing.... so exciting..=)

Every evening I will go to my backyard and take a look, sprinkle some water and clean up the place... I can see that they are growing up rapidly!!!!

Now I can imagine when my papaya trees grow up, then I will have many papaya trees in my backyard and I will have a lot of free papaya to eat!!! Hahahahaaa...

Look at my future papaya tree......



Anyone wants home grown papaya???? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment