Friday, April 17, 2009

Do you still have your 'bantal busuk'?

I think most of us, we have our very own 'bantal busuk' accompanying us during our sweet childhood times....rite? =)

Btw, bantal busuk is also well known as smelly bolster....and I still have my bantal busuk!!!!!!! kekekeee....

Ahemm......!! 15 years old bantal busuk... respect..respect...

As we grow up, usually our mum will try to divert our focus and throw away the 'bantal busuk' or curi-curi take our 'bantal busuk' and try to clean it and put under the sun (according to mum, so that can kill the bacteria and dirt worrr).....maybe you do not agree, but at least I experienced that.. ;p


mmm~~~mmmmm~~~smell so nice.... mmmm...smell again see see..~~~

And, a lot of us reaching adult age, no more having our 'bantal busuk'...but still we have quite alot of them still preserving their 'bantal busuk'.... mostly already having dark brownish spots and circles...fading of its original color that you don't even remember what is the original cover looks like...

This is the typical look of a 'bantal busuk', should be around 10 years old??

How old is your bantal busuk already?? =)


yumm..yumm...I lovvrppp my smelly bolster...*hug huggg*..~~~~


hikkk~ hikkk~ hikkk~....I have 2 bantal busuk!!!!

So, how do you preserve your bantal busuk? When I stay at home last time, I always afraid that my mum will sneak into my room and take my smelly bolster to wash it clean as she always complaint how dirty it is...heheheeee...

At last I convinced my mum do not wash it... and negotiate with her to add a clean cover on top so that I can maintain it's originality...hahahaa....*pandai..pandai..*

So until today, I think I already have more than 5 different covers added up on my bantal busuk.. (I actually have lost count exactly how many cover there is... -__-)


Ohhhh...smell so nice...like Bvlgari perfume lerr... you wanna try?? Is already 4 years old ooo~~~...

wahahahaa... the cat also got smelly bolster arrr~~~ *hug* & sweet dreams...

Why bantal busuk is so important to most people?

According to the experts, bantal busuk brings us the sense of security.. when we are with our smelly bolster, we feel safe and sound.

When we hug our bantal busuk when we go to bed, we can sleep better..

If we hug and smell our bantal busuk... we will have very sweet dreams... hahahahaaaaa.....

XiaoBai also has his own smelly bolster..... kekekeeee...

Taa Daaa......!!! See...XiaoBai so proud of his bantal busuk =)


Even if we go travel or overnight at other places... we must bring the smelly bolster together or we will miss our smelly bolster until cannot sleep! ~~~


~~sniff!! sniff!! nyaammm....nyammm.... sedapp nyerrr.... my bantal busuk..

Again..Sniff harder....hhmmmm..nyammm....wangiii sungguh laa.... luvrrppp it~~~

Nutshell, bantal busuk is a very personal and very sentimental thingy for those who savour it, of course, including myself =)

That's why I write this blog about bantal busuk, specially dedicated to my smelly bolster...heheheheheeeee ...

Happy Bantal Busuk Day!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment