Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maid nowadays...

It was an after lunch chat at some hawker stalls where a friend complaint about his maid at home...

Frenz B: You know.. my maid is very terrible laa...

me: why ler?

Frenz B: She is more powerful than my mum at home.. even my mum is afraid for her...

me: Huhh?? How come?? you are the master and she is the maid worr... why you all are scare of her..??

Frenz B: Dunno lerr...she is like the master of the house like that.. if ask her do extra job abit, then her face black black.. then my mum would help her to do together..

me: Something is wrong laa...how come you all let the maid bully you...

Frenz B: That day she dunno why, she did not fold our clothes and put in the cabinet properly but just throw them onto our bed..

me: then?? you scold her?

Frenz B: no ler.. we just ask her why she did not fold the clothes properly? You know what she say??!!

me: wad??

Frenz B: You all grown up already okay... learn to fold your own clothes laaaa!!!

me: "..." @_@

Well....... thinking back on the conversation, although is the maid's job to fold the clothes, she is paid to do so rite.... but looking at some different angles, there is some sense in her words...


No comments:

Post a Comment