Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goldsmith..

That day my tiny little gold bracelet was cutted accidently..... I only knew it is missing after I went to office...

Oh Darn.... I thought I will never find it back again... for God's sake I don't even realize it is missing and dropped somewhere...

Believe it or not...... it actually dropped inside my house!!! I found in when I was back home that time... *happy**happy*

So I have to find a goldsmith to repair my bracelet....who else if your own uncle is a very experience goldsmith....



Many of us might not even have a chance to see how goldsmith works on gold..... mostly people are using machine now.. man power is expensive, rite?


Uncle mending the broken bracelet....


Trying to join the bracelet back together...


Ohh.... fire comes!!! Blow and burn and melt and join back......



Tadah!!!!! My good old bracelet is back again :)

Thanks so much!!!


2 comments:

Ice said...

Luckily you didnt drop it outside somewhere, otherwise people might have picked it up.

XiaoBai said...

Then my gold bracelet will be forever gone.....
hehe.. so lucky :p meaning the bracelet is destine to be mine :):)

Post a Comment