Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Decor 2008 @Austin, Texas vs 2009 @Orchard Road, Singapore


Yah...Christmas is just around the corner...

Opss... time really flies.... is Year End again.........!!!!

2008 Christmas and Year End in the States is still so vivid in my mind, just like yesterday...but it just striked me that is already one year ago.........

Christmas in the States is really beautiful, really amazing..

Let me share some photos here from US Christmas 2008....


Christmas Shinning Stars.... they make you smile :)



Baby Jesus Christ born at the holy stable...with Virgin Mary and Father Joseph..


Me @Trails of Light at Zilker Park in Austin... for Christmas...

Remarkable, isn't it?



I posted a letter to Santa at North Pole...telling him my secret wish.....and that I am a good girl..hope for my wish to come true...



When South Park meets Snow White & the seven dwarfs.......



Sweet sweet candy houses... :)



Wowww.... so many lights... so, so wonderful.... This is the Christmas spirits...full of Christmas air, Christmas environment, Christmas laughters, Christmas Lights, Christmas Wishes......



Winnie the Pooh is coming along to celebrate Christmas together in the chilling winter night......

A very, very memorable Christmas 2008 that I missed so much... :)



Christmas 2009, it nearly slipped my mind...... -___-'''

Not to mention working round the clock... is so rare seeing even a decent christmas tree here in Malaysia... not a Christmas song, no Christmas decor (only some old bells that you won't even think of Christmas), din't see a Santa...... never realize Christmas is just so close...


That weekend, we went to Singapore for a short trip....As far I know, Singapore has one of the best Christmas Decor in South East Asia region..


Getting into Orchard Road is already beautifully decorated..



This is Orchard Road.... ohhh... I finally got some 'feel' of Christmas...



Wowww.... no wonder Orchard Road is sucha popular place for Christmas...



Hey..! Rudolph!!!
~ Rudolph the red nose reindeer, Has a very shinning nose....~



Everyone carrying bags full of presents for Christmas @Luis Vuitton shops...



Enchanting Christmas Lights.....with Christmas songs in the air... Wonder why we don't have this spirit in Malaysia though....



Nicely decorated tree... Like it so much..



Ohhh.... At last I see a very decent Christmas Tree.... beautifully decorated with angel wings...sending messages of Hope.....



This is the Christmas feel that I try to find... lacking in Malaysia...



Gorgeously decorated at Takashimaya Orchard Road..



Chocolate Golden Luxurios Christmas Tree...Truly amazing.... I fall in love with it..!!!



OOhhhhh... Old Chang Kee!!! My favourite everytime I visit Singapore...never fail to satisfy my taste bud :)

So, What is your wish this Festive Season 2009?


Merry Christmas in advance, and A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!



No comments:

Post a Comment