Tuesday, December 22, 2009

冬至快乐!!!

Today is the Lunar calendar '冬至', layman term..today is Chinese un-official New Year :)

So I decided to make myself the '汤圆' (Tang Yuan), which is a Chinese delicacy that is a must to eat today...

When I am little that time, grandma said you can eat the Tang Yuan amount to your age, so if you are 10 years old, you eat 10 Tang Yuan...and after you finish your Tang Yuan, you will grow up one year wiser and the adults will be older by one year...

Miss those good times dearly.....


So... this is the Tang Yuan I made and cook myself... already boiling and about to be ready to eat :)


This is with Honey Lemon flavour..



This is my 2nd bowl, cooks with red dates :) yumm yummm....



Tadahhh!!!!! My homemade Tang Yuan 2009 with chocolate inside the Tang Yuan!!! Hehehee.... becoz I love chocolate so much....


I also saved some Tang Yuan in the fridge for my mum going to visit me in 2 days time... :p



No comments:

Post a Comment