Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mr. Yoshito Usui R.I.P

This is the 1st Crayon ShinChan I bought roughly 8 years ago while still in University...
Since then, I fall for it and then I am a loyal ShinChan fan, till today, still I am..


Crayon ShinChan vol.1 made me the loyal ShinChan fan..


I laugh so much reading the comic, assured you, it is hilarous!!! I can laugh non-stop just by ShinChan's expression :D:D


I am sure alot of kids learnt this perfectly from ShinChan... hehheheheee...
He is so naughty, yet so cute!!!!


His mischievous acts always make me laugh out loud... he looks so innocent and adorable although he deserves to be smacked ;p


This is the latest Crayon ShinChan vol. 49. Yet, as if God has just make a joke on us, this may just be the very last ShinChan comic because Mr. Yoshito Usui, ShinChan's 'Dad' is found dead 2 weeks ago, fell off from a cliff at Mount Arafune in Gunma...

This news came out shocking the world of ShinChan's fan, saddening everyone for such an ill mishap happened to sucha great comic creator...


Is it a coincidence or Mr. Yoshito Usui has an intuition or hunch on what's going to happen to him in near future?

In his latest vol.49, ShinChan actually thought that he is going to die very soon...and so he has acted more mature and feel like more of a grown up, and not as playful as usual...


In this last episode, ShinChan collected all his beloved toys and distributed to all his frenz and said that he will be going away, and hope his frenz can remember him when they play with his toys..

He even took some flowers and planned to express his feelings to Nanako...


This sad expression from ShinChan is really rarely seen... He kinda look away, holding his tears and says that he will be leaving for a faraway place...

Although there are many stories outside saying that ShinChan comic will continue for sure as they will find him a Godfather to continue the journey... I know that it is not going to be the same again... will never ever be the same again...

I will always remember ShinChan's naughty and funny acts, his cheerfulness, brightness and positive attitude for life. His optimism always reminds me to be confident on my life when I fall back; nothing is as big deal, just let nature takes its course.


My heartful respect to The Great Author of comic 'Crayon Shin Chan', Mr. Yoshito Usui.

Mr. Yoshito Usui, R.I.P, you will be missed...




1 comment:

talee16 said...

good bye yoshito, creator of shin chan!

Post a Comment