Saturday, July 4, 2009

Do you still remember your dream?

I supposed a lot of people grew up with with their purest dreams and believed that they will one day achieved their dreams...at least I am one of them..

I have my own dreams...when I am little, I wanted to become a teacher, I loves kids and I saw my teachers truly enjoy their jobs taking care of us and playing with us.. looks easy and enjoyable..

Then as I grow up, my dreams changed.. I want to be a manager, stewardess, engineer, doctor, businesman etc etc.....a lot of positions I want to be, although I don't even understand exactly what is the position about..

Then I came to understand the power of money (yes, yes.. money cannot buy everything) and money can help to solve a whole bunch of issues out there and to travel the world out there.. and common type of families are always known to have short of money..

So my dream becomes doing any legal works that will produce me with a lot of money...I start asking people around, what job out there can earn me a lot money?

I later want to become a pharmacist.. but my family don't have that much money for me to study medicine.. and rumors around me said engineers can earn alot also, and so, I got the government loan and went for engineering courses and graduated 4 years later, and started to work until today..

One day we were talking in the cafeteria... chatting about our past stories...I then start to remember back my childhood dreams that I have long forsaked, abandoned in one of the deepest corner of my heart.. that I thought I will never find it back again...



Going back home, my mind never stop thinking.

About my dreams.

About what I want to do and who I want to be when I grow up... and that, it striked me that I am in the mist of surviving for mortgages, car loan, daily expenses etc and I am stucked since...

And I have not think or plan about my dreams for a long long period of time.. and I have almost forgotten that I have a dream.. not to even say to achieving my dreams in any near future...

It saddens me, haev I failed? But maybe..this is life in certain circumstances, that I have to accept although how much unwilling I am..



Then I suddenly remember my trip to Disneyland Orlando last year...this is one of my childhood dreams that I achieved... I made my way to the real DisneyLand... I did it...





All my childhood memories flogged in my mind when I am standing in front of DisneyLand Magic Kingdom... Can't believe that I am here..I am in DisneyLand...

All my feelings gushed out...I feel so touched...and feel like crying of joy...No words can describe my feelings at that moment...


Disney magical songs are ringing in the air, the whole atmosphere is surrounded with my childhood Disney super icons and memories that I thought was long lost.



Then Mickey talks in the Disney air with his all-along-familiar-childhood voice recognized ~It all started with a dream, and all it takes, is a little courage to make it comes true...

~We must all believe our wishes can come true, just believe, and it will come true..




Make a wish upon the stars in Disney, and may your dreams come true..

Just believe it, it will come true...


Mickey Mouse: Believe it with all your heart ! ...


~As long as there is Imagination left in the world~

Yes, as long as I still have my dreams....I should be ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment