Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Want to file a complaint? Goto NCCC.

That day I 'makan ular' in the office.. reading the newspaper online..


I was reading 'The Star', and I came across this news on Malaysia new website to compare the price for supermarkets and hypermarkets... Also the news provide another government website consolidation on consumer rights where we can submit any complaints if we are being bully on any situation..


Then suddenly something occurs on my mind.... why not?
I can try to lodge a complaint....Telekom still owes me a refund of RM123 but they are so damn good in playing 'TaiChi' and 'Hide&Seek' that we are already at no way to contact them regarding this issue.. !!!



Summary of my story is that Telekom needs to refund me Rm123 by cheque but I did not receive any forms of cheque. However Telekom says they already send me the cheque and the money already got transferred.
-_____-


I wanna ask them to give me the information on the bank transferred as I checked all my account history, I am 101% sure I did not get the money.

They told me the finance department handles the issue, not their responsibility and gave me 2 phone numbers to call WHICH NOBODY ANSWER THE PHONE! No matter when I call, nobody answer the call!!! That makes me really angry!


They are just trying to throw the ball around and for God sake; where is my money?!
*Maybe already transferred to renovate Istana??!*



So here I am ... in this NCCC (Pusat Khidmat Aduan Pengguna Nasional) website --> http://nccc.org.my/index.php




NCCC is an organization supposed to take care of consumers and to protect our consumer rights...

I opened a 'Borang Aduan', typed all my information and the whole situation I faced with Telekom. I also complainted on their lousy attitude and service, throwing back their responsibility when they should be responsible to what happened. The most important part is, I still want my money back!!!

So that night I successfully submitted the aduan to NCCC. I don't know how effective is that but no harm trying...

Guess What....Out of the blue, to my absolute surprise, the very next day after lunch, got a phonecall from Telekom!!!!




For so many weeks I tried to contact the damn Telekom, nobody 'hirau' me, an e-borang aduan submitted within few hours, Telekom called back to take concern on my refund issue!!!!!!!



Waahahahahahah..... hohooohoo....heheeheheeee.....

Telekom kena warning by NCCC and being requested to take care of this refund issue seriously!!!

PADAN MUKA!!!! PADAN MUKA!!!!


Telekom officer said she will check this refund issue and if there is any discrepancy, she will refund back my money !!! Wooooowww..... that's a very rare service you can hear from Telekom...

I will update again if I am able to get back my hard-earned money! =)

So, this NCCC organization is serious about their job!! Seriously no joke!

Oh-huh......Bad news to all un-ethical businesses out there... BEWARE when you try to cheat people's money!! Consumers nowadays have NCCC protected =)





No comments:

Post a Comment