Friday, November 13, 2009

Free Dinner @Victoria Station

There's a free dinner past 2 days ago, where boss gives budget and never specify a budget number..hmm ...so that should be counted as unlimited budget??!!

That's why the whole team voted to go to Victoria Station, a damn very expensive Western restaurant expertises on Lobsters & Steaks.... also serving variety of alchohol beverages..

Then my fren introduced a very popular and delicious appetizer, stating as a Must Try!
It turns out that the dish he mentioned is actually a plate of snails... *___*

The plate of snails do have a very sophisticated name... but too classy that I couldn't remember the word itself or how it sounds... so, I will still call it as 'snails'...

Surprisingly, the snail meat is yummy!!! Finger Licking Good!


There is one piece of meat inside each shell, very tender and 'Q', goes well with the creamy stuff on the plate..



This is the empty shell and the meat inside my tummy... hehehe...


And ohhh... this is supposed to be the lobster soup I ordered...

Huhhh... instead of lobsters, there are 3 big prawns inside with some pieces of fillets...I am thinking that they might have served me the wrong soup...

Oh well~~~ is okie, the soup is by all means delightful...


Here comes my main course of the night... Lobster combo with scalloops and grilled fish plus some side veges and baked potatoes...

Hoohh...the size of this main course is comparable to US size!!! Except for the mini bake potatoes that you can hardly see in the pic... the bake potatoes in US is much more gigantic than this which last time took me 2 meals to finish off that thingy...


A close up on my big Lobster... the sight of it is already very satisfying...the taste of it is really 5-star!! :)

The lobster meat is solid and 'Q', aromatic with the cheese and mushroom on top and very much fulfilling.. really a Must Try...!

And I ordered 'Irish Coffee' with some Whiskey in it, a good one, but I forgot to take a pic of it...
-__-

.........The bill comes up to a whooping ~RM1800 *gulp**gulp*

But who cares..... I am not the one paying... heh... :p



No comments:

Post a Comment