Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some Family Events...

That was Mooncake Festival night..
And we decided to go to the Hong Kong Noodle House for it's very famous roasted duck...


Dad needs to review his Toto, Magnum4D, 'Da Wan' numbers first before getting ready to eat...



This is the reason we went to HK Noodle House.....Scrumptious and finger-licking good, but Dad say other times they came, the meat is even better... that day got lousy abit maybe due to too much demand and they did not deliver the roasted duck as good...


Let me try try first... see nice or not...


You know what happened?!


Bro wanted for a toothpick..... and somehow the top cover dropped and all the toothpicks stumbled down!!!! :D:D:D:D

Then no choice, busying putting back all the toothpicks.... *__*



Then the next night we went to Lok Tien Restaurant for food tasting session...... snapped some non standard photos which supposed to be more natural ... hehee.... :p



My bro looks kinda drunk.... but we just started to eat... mmm.. *__*


This is my Uncle and Auntie...& this is how you will look like when you busy chewing the food in one side of your mouth at the same time telling stories.... hehehe...


Wahh... my dad looks so 'small' behind my mum...!!!

He pretended to learn from TV that as you lean as behind as possible, it will make you look smaller and slimmer.... -__-


Mphhh..... let me see see arrrr... still got goodies inside to eat or not???!!


My mum chewing food + talking + demostrating.. blablahh...multitasking laahh...


Okie... pls don't ever, ever let my mum see this photo or she will kill me for God's sake!!!! ;p


Ssshhhhhhhhhhh.......




5 comments:

talee16 said...

A lot of nice food to eat in Kuching!!!!

dreckker said...

I wrote a post in my blogspot also...
you guys read already??

http://dreckker77.blogspot.com/2009/10/pre-wedding-food-tasting-glorious-food.html

XiaoBai said...

bila? i go see see..

dragonfly520 said...

can intro more kuching makan place?
next time i can try when i am there.

XiaoBai said...

can can... alot of non halal delicious food...
you going to Kuching? I tot you still in US?

Post a Comment