Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Little 'Ling Kim' tree...

After my papaya trees growing up healthy and strong.... I start to love gardening and grow some local fruit trees in my backyard..

The other day, I keep all the seeds from the 'Ling Kim' that I ate...
"Ling Kim' is a direct translation from Hokkien, some people call it the Buddha fruit because the physical look is like the Buddha's head or in Malay, it is well known as 'Buah Nona'..



Then we clean a small piece of the backyard, wet the soil, dig 2 rows and plant all the seeds inside... After cover the seeds within, we sprinkle water on top to make it moist enough...




After 1 month ++... Tah Dahhhh!!!!!! My 'Ling Kim' trees grow up liao... =)

They are so beautiful, with very green leaves and sturdy looking...




My 'Ling Kim' trees looks so fresh and healthy from top... hehee....



Looking forward to my future 'Ling Kim'.. must be very sweet.... And very healthy too.. because is home grown style.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment